CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 29, 2008

fIRST dAY oF sCHOOL

Wow, another year yet gone by, and summer oh so fast! The 3 older kids started again on August 25th. First grade started a day later and Olivia was off. THey were all very ready to go back. I think they do miss the structure and all their school friends. Excited to wear their new school clothes and use their new back packs and tote bags. Lauren and Bryn had a hard time finding the perfect backpack and tote. We looked for about 1 week. They love to shop!! Lauren 4th grade
Bryn 6th grade
Kids at the bus stop
Olivia on her first day and with the girls. I should have insisted on getting a pic of Parker but he refused.

I really thought I would cry this year having all my children gone all day. I didn't. I think it has to do with me starting back to college also. I have been so distracted I haven't had time to mourn. This is a big year for me that I really thought would never come. I am excited to have some of my own time. But on the same note I do feel much older. I miss my children being young and cute in the preschool ages. They do and say the cutest things. I miss it!
My sweet Parker is now in 8th grade and has really grown this year. He gives me a little bit of teenage grief with his talking back and laziness!

6 comments:

The Three Sweet Peas said...

Hey there!!
Look at your GORGEOUS family!! Your girls are absolutely stunning!! And parker too but he isn't in the picture! :) Good luck with school you will do great!

Aimee said...

Hi Tam, your girls are so cute. I can't believe how old they look. Especially Bryn. I didn't know you were going back to college. Way to go. I took care of one of your neighbors at the hospital last week!

Cheri' said...

I thought Bryn looked all grown up also. They all look so cute. Of course my boys wanted to see Parker. I didn't know you were going back to school. Good luck!

Jay and Bec said...

So cute! I can't believe that your nest is empty during the day! You'll have to tell me how your classes are going! Only 2 more years, and I am right there with you. I need to figure out what I'm going to do!

TD said...

It is hard seeing them all grow up. Good luck on you going back to school. That is great.

Kirkland's said...

Beautiful girls, that is sad that they are all grown up...but moving to the next phase in life is also fun! Good luck juggling everything!