CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

San Diego Getaway

Dave won a trip with his company. This year it was in San Diego. I was so excited for a getaway without kids. We stayed at this really nice resort, the Rancho Bernardo Inn.
We got great treatment. Dave had scheduled both of us for a day at the Spa. His boss really razzed him about his femine side and convinced him to join them for a day at the County Club golfing. I really enjoyed my 90 min massage and steam and day at the pool by myself. It was fun to get room service breakfast and room service lunch out by the pool. THe weather wasn't as warm as I wanted it to be (mid 60's) but warmer than Salt Lake. IT was fun to have fancy dinners and deserts. I have also never seen people drink so much. The wine and drinks kept coming.
Fancy desert!!

We spent an entire day touring wine country. Five vineyards!! Way too many. We do not drink so of course it was a little long of a day. And the weather was really cold this day. It was beautiful country!!

0 comments: