CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 10, 2007

16 YEARS


On May 9th we celebrated our 16th year of wedding bliss. Wow I feel old.
16 things I love about Dave
1. he doesn't snore
2. he does the yard
3. he has curly hair
4. he is older than me
5. he's dedicated
6. hard worker
7. can't sit still for long
8. skiis like he's 20
9. produced 4 beautiful children
10. coaches the kids teams
11. irons his own shirts
12. let's me do what I want to
13. loves to be outdoors
14. he's organized
15. leads our family
16. loves me for me

5 comments:

Annie said...

Awwwww....congrats you two!

Jay and Bec said...

Happy Anniversary!! That's such a great picture of the two of you! I love your spring break and other pictures as well!! It looks like you have tons of fun together!!

Jeff and Diana said...

tam i love your list.. it's so cute! i must say i took a fabulous photo of the two of you!

Kirkland's said...

You are old! But you're beautiful! Congrats on 16 years!

krissycoco said...

Dave... the thing you dont know about your list is that Tami got stuck after five.

Jeff